Tuesday 26 June 2007

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.....

Just fancied that as a title although I am not blue today at all - in fact quite the opposite. I just made a loaf of bread and some breadrolls, and besides feeling very accomplished, my tummy has that wonderfully warm, satisfied sensation that only comes from eating freshly baked bread with butter and Nutella melted into it.....mmmmmmmmm Worth about a gazillion points on the WeightWatchers dietplan, I'm sure.

Eating freshly baked bread reminds me of my mother who used to make the most wonderful bread all the time. I didn't pay enough attention to her methods at the time which would have saved some experimenting now... Come to think of it, I should have paid better attention to a lot of the things my mother did because she was one amazing woman and besides her bread I miss her wisdom and her humour, her humility and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.....