Sunday 3 February 2008

Stacy tagged me....

The rules:
A. The rules are posted at the beginning
B. Answer the questions about yourself
C. Tag 5 people, let them know in a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged.

What were you doing 10 yrs ago?
10 yrs ago I was living in London, working as a recovery nurse and also doing a one year part-time course at university in nursing research. I was sharing a house with some wonderful people and occasionally had the missionaries over for meals. A Finnish elder by the name of Leppanen came over one time.....

Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate
Fruit (esp mangoes)
Bombay mix
nachos
cinnamon rolls

Five things on my to-do list today (actually for tomorrow since I didn't have one today):
1. Remember to send library bags to school with the kids
2. work
3. Go with Serena to see her new house
4. A ton of phone calls
5. FHE

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Tithe
2. Buy a house
3. Buy a new car or two....
4. Engage a personal trainer
5. After the personal training has worked off - buy a new wardrobe
6. Buy lots of books!
7. Go on lots of holidays....

3 bad habits:
1. Short-tempered
2. I am not very kind to myself
3. Completely and utterly disorganised

5 places I have lived:
1. Oslo, Norway
2. Lampang, Thailand
3. Chicago, Illinois,
4. London, England
5. Sydney, Australia

Jobs I have had:
1. On the factory floor of a pharmaceutical company
2. Au-pair
3. Secretary
4. Retail - selling water beds
5. Nurse
6. Mother

Things people don't know about me: (I have to try hard to find something not already covered in my 100th post.....)
1. I am afraid of the dark (goes back to a very scary movie I snuck out of bed to watch on TV as a child)
2. I used to be athletic... (and you wouldn't know that to see me now....)
3. I turned down a job at McKinsey & Company to become a nurse
4. The hardest thing for me to do is to teach a lesson in RS.

I tag:
Joanna
Suzi
Jordan at theWonderwheel
Hanne
May Kristin

5 comments:

  1. ok i'm done. www.lifeoflucas.blogspot.com

    for a limited time only so get in quick! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Finnish elder Teemu? What a small world if it was. Were you shocked to see him in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks, fun meme! I'll look forward to doing it soon - thanks, Mari!

    PS: I tried to send some snow - did it make it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Teemu was the elder, and no I didn't recognise him...

    Thanks for the snow, Jordan.. I did get a soggy parcel, that must've been it :)
    The yellow colour was a little disconcerting though..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm done too... better late than never I guess...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....