Saturday 6 November 2010

Handmade Christmas

A couple of years ago I committed myself to a handmade Christmas and had such fun with it. Obviously I hope that all the recipients of my efforts were as excited about it as I was :)

Don't know what happened last year..... I think I just left it too late in the year to do anything about it. This year I feel that urge again, and the production has already started. Here's the dilemma.... how do I share it all here without spoiling the surprise.... ?

I might show some sneak peeks


but not today :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hurry and show us some ideas! I need to get busy with some things, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just share! I need some ideas too. I drew my sister in law to be who marries Ty in Jan and the clock is ticking and I need to make her something!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....