Tuesday 20 February 2007

Yup, yup, yup!

My daughter is watching "Land before time", episode 647 (or is it merely episode 1 for the 647th time? - I can't tell... ) and "Duckie's" emphatic "yup, yup, yup" has rubbed off on me.

After successfully raising 3 children to Primary school age (at least I hope successfully..... I am putting money aside for a therapy fund for them when they reach adulthood, just in case...), I have been entrusted with my son's Tamagotchi while he is in school. Tamagotchi's are not bad really. Although they are much like children in that they need feeding, toilet training, entertaining etc, they have a pause button!!! How my day with toddlers would have been different if children came with pause buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.....