Wednesday 21 November 2007

Floral abundance

Since I am not a horticulturalist, nothing much grows in our garden except for what can take care of itself. But every Tuesday Little Possum and I enjoy a lovely walk on the way from "Sue's school" (her reading group). It's only ever a short distance to the car but the street is lined with trees and beautiful gardens and there are always so many things to stop and look at.... walking a block can take us 20 minutes... Today LP wanted to take photos of the flowers since I had my camera with me and I was more than happy to oblige:






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I love flowers and all things nature!! You could even print some of those and frame them for artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first photo is very well-taken!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....