Friday 19 September 2008

my little indulgence...

I have a certain fondness for the tisanes from T2 and it's a small indulgence that I allow myself. I love the aroma as I open the tin, a promise of the scrumptiousness to follow. Some tisanes, like peppermint look ordinary while others look a bit like what I find in the vacuumcleaner bag... all dustballs and bits of fluff. The "relax" tisane falls in this category. But the combination of chamomile and other herbs and flowers does exactly what it says on the box - it is wonderfully relaxing. But my favourite by far is the Passion experience.

Just look at this:
It looks like potpourri, doesn't it? Its gentle fruitiness is delicious, and it doesn't even need biscuits to go with it (did I just say that?!). Now that summer is coming, I look forward to drinking it chilled, perhaps mixed with a bit of Turkish cherry ?.... aaah, the possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhhhhhhh i agree! The colours and the fragrance - drink it then bath in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....