Tuesday 15 January 2008

doing a happy dance today!


My favourite kinds of packages arrived in the post today. Here's the little bundle that Anne Heidi over at Piece by Piece sent me - Tusen, tusen takk!! (Anne Heidi had a draw before Christmas and I was the lucky winner). I am going to have fun making the stitcheries, the designs are Norwegian and I love having some Norwegian decorations around at Christmas. The fabrics are perfect for something Christmas themed as well. Now for a bit of gløgg and a bit of snow to set me in the mood!
The other package had a book in it - a copy of "Under the Tuscan Sun" that I bought on eBay. It came highly recommended by my friend Carli who does the most excellent book reviews on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you liked your package! I'd be happy to send some snow your way LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....