Friday 18 January 2008

Sweet Pea progress

We're getting there, slowly but surely... Not much was done during Christmas and the school holidays. Beach and Pool days are not compatible with sewing :) But this week I have managed to find more time to stitch and I have finished all the stitcheries, and I'm working on the applique pieces. Blanket stitch - nice and fast. The border strips are ready to be sewn on and then I will be quilting, perle cotton and running stitch. Am hoping to be all done by the end of next week.
In the meantime I am eagerly awaiting the first block for Leanne Beasley's 'Butterfly Garden' from Honeysuckle Cottage.

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! Such a cute quilt. One of my friends is doing it in pink only- it is fun to see the different versions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I like the softer colours in this one. How id book club go?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....