Sunday 8 June 2008

Where I belong









You Belong in London




A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.


I found a link for this little quiz on Anne Heidi's blog and just had to give it a go. Not that I take these quizzes too seriously, but this one actually has some merit..... London and I did get along very well - for 13 years! Peter and I moved out to the countryside in search of more greenery when Doodlebug came along.
I fed my traditional self in concerts at the Royal Albert Hall and the Barbican, however I don't know if I was as much Punk rock as just plain rock, occasionally heavy. I have memories of very muffled hearing after a Cure concert, but I attended that as a first-aider rather than as a fan, spent the whole time handing out paper bags to hyperventilating girls.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can definitely sense you're a London kind of woman.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....