Tuesday 18 September 2007

I Spy - a confession


I started a new project..... ok, I know I said I wouldn't.... However, I do have some good excuses ready. Firstly, I did not purchase any new fabrics, I am StashBusting! Secondly, all my stash is in what used to be my sewing room closet, now Jake's closet. He is keen to have sole custody of the space in his closet, so I have a mountain of fabrics looking for a new home. Starting this project moved some of the fabrics out. (It's a start!). Last, but not least.... it feels so goooood starting a new project! I just needed that fix.

So - This will be an I spy quilt. In between the patchwork blocks there will be appliqued blocks with the I Spy motifs. Design by Trish Harper.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.....