Friday 21 March 2008

My word cloud...

A new little image has turned up on my sidebar. It's a word cloud from Snapshirts. I found out about this from the fabulous Jordan over at the Wonderwheel, and immediately had a "me too, me too!" moment.
The selection of words fascinate me. "mud" and "trenches" feature strongly, as do "accidental", "children" and "trampoline". Quite funny, really. It' ll be interesting to see how the cloud changes if I try it again in 6 months. Mud will probably still feature....

3 comments:

  1. It's excellent! I love that yours has a real natural "flavor" to it - very cool. Do you think they just create it based on your current home page? It didn't seem representative of my whole blog, just the current page. Which makes sense, given that it only took 30 seconds! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but I think you may be right. Certainly I think only the last month or so was scanned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I've already added mine - thanks Jordan for finding this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....