Thursday 23 October 2008

Hallowe'en is almost here

and we're getting ready.... Already a bat has moved into our house and I'm sure other spooky creatures will be following soon. And, if that wasn't scary enough.... we seem to have a new spider in the house... I always thought the huntsman was a little intimidating, but this new one is a particularly hairy, googly-eyed, long-legged specimen and it has taken up residence outside Turtle's room! I might need Mason's expert help to identify this one
Turtle made a black pom-pom, for legs I twisted 3 pipecleaners together and tied them to the pompom, add a pair of googly eyes, and a new species is born!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get Mason to come with his magnifying glass and take a look. He wants to be a bat too - more like a black sheet for him though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....