Saturday 6 December 2008

hair today, gone tomorrow

or, more accurately, hair yesterday gone today......



In the interest of fairness, I cut Little Possum's hair myself, having taken the clippers to the boys' heads already. I didn't quite use the "bowl on the head" method, but perhaps I should have..... I set to work wielding my "whatever you do, don't touch" embroidery scissors before LP could change her mind...... It's been my ambition to even out LP's many layers of hair for some time and I seized the opportunity as LP's "bestest" friend changed from a long-haired girl to one with a short bob (YAY!)
I don't know if it is my imagination, but I am sure that my children don't fidget and squirm half as much as when they are in the barber's/hairdresser's.... the lack of a big mirror to look in, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.....