Wednesday 17 December 2008

just a WHIMM

One of the best thing about quilting is planning the next project (usually while still trying complete anywhere between 1-5 others). The quilt in the photo above (i.e. the quilt on the left) has caught my eye. It is a quilt designed by those clever women at Material Obsession and the pattern will be published in their second book in May next year. I think it will make a great stashbusting quilt, and would probably help clear out some of my scrap bin as well.

PS! For non-quilters:
WHIMM= Work Hidden In My Mind - a planned project which progresses to a
PIG (Project In Grocery sack) once I have gathered/bought fabrics for it and then to a
WIP (Work In Progress), but hopefully not a
UFO (Unfinished Object) and definately never a
WOMBAT (Waste Of Money, Batting And Time)....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.....